Join me for a great day and allow me to share with you how I regress clients safely to their ISE (Initial Sensitising Event) and help make changes to improve their lives.
In a class environment with the trainer physically in the room
The training day covers…
- How to understand the Abbreviations
- Primary Gains
- Secondary Gains
- Understand the uses of Age Regression
- How to Regress clients safely and effectively
- Uncover the Causal & resolve the internal conflict
- How to recognise and deal efficiently with abreactions
- Know which is the Initial sensitising event
- Questions you must ask to determine the ISE
- Identify further sensitising events
- How to help the IC (Inner child)
- Talking to the CA (Current Adult)
- How and when to use Future Pacing
- Future Pacing
- Integrate and associate your client back to the present
- TOTE system
- What to do when client says, nothing is happening or nothing is there
- Use this effective induction and deepener directly to Hypnotic Somnambulism
- The six main questions you must know and ask
- Regression step by step process template
- Watch live demonstrations and practise with fellow delegates.
The day involves – All of the above!
Live demonstration (No DVD or videos) of my methods (Volunteers required).
The opportunity to practise one on one with fellow course members.
What you will get
- Your personal course 4 ring binder
- Quality pen
- Quality material
- Course hand outs
- Session process checklist template
- Post course support on this subject
- The confidence & ability to use Regression techniques.
- A full day with John doing all the training and demonstrations
- All the material to build into your own Regression Training Manual
- Refreshments on arrival
- 7 hours CPD points. (GHR eligible)
- Your Diploma in Age Regression.
If you cannot attend then purchase my distance learning Pdf Hypnotherapists Training Manual for £55.00.
An on-line Diploma can be awarded on submission of two case studies using some of the techniques. This allows you 7 hours CPD points in line with GHR requirement.
Distance learning Diplomas cost £23.00 including postage.
Lunch is not included