Online video and telephone support is available FREE to all those who completed their full Hypnotherapist training with my school.
If you attended a CPD class you have free support on the subject covered.
She works mainly with clients wanting to overcome anxiety and trauma. She is regularly featured on BBC Radio Leicester as a monthly guest on Table Talk or to discuss mental health related topics.
- How to help a client become aware of their wounded inner child.
- Help them to understand why they React (re-act) instead of Respond as an adult, in certain situations.
- How in these situations our unmet childhood needs can be triggered, and the adult self can be overwhelmed.
- How hypnotherapy can help your clients feel comfortable with building a relationship with their inner child and heal their inner-child wounds.
The talk will include handouts and useful exercises you can use with clients.
Perhaps an opportunity to practice with each other.
This promises to be an interesting event and I strongly advice booking early and remember to put the date in a diary.
When you think of attending a group supervision, what are your initial thoughts?
Are you going to attend because it is a requirement of your registration membership?
Let me give my take on one very important benefit.
You can build a network of contacts with like minded people willing to share ideas and much more.
People you can call for advice.
People you can meet for coffee and a chat.
We work in an insular environment usually only meeting clients and helping them resolve their issues.
Networking allows you to “meet” others in the same situation and let’s face it, it is good to talk.
Group support events help provide this.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice.
Our supervision events are an excellent way to further build your confidence, skills and meet with fellow Hypnotherapists building a network of contacts.
My Supervision events align with the membership criteria of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the GHSc.
Attendance confirmation and receipts are issued by E Mail for the events.
These Supervision days are open to any qualified Hypnotherapists and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things Hypnotic!
If you have a video you believe might be of interest please contact me to discuss sharing this.
Requests to present on a topic this must be agreed and content approved with me prior to the event date.
Past Presentations include:
- Professional CD/MP3 recording
- Social Media
- Online marketing
- Optimized websites & Video production
- Rapid Inductions
- Gestalt Therapy Techniques
- Weight e.g. Reducing and removing food cravings and more…
- Fast Phobia & Re-Wind Technique
- Web Site Optimisation
- NLP including Swish Pattern & Distance Swish & New Behaviour Techniques
- Age Regression
- Glove Anaesthesia
- Esdaile Trance State
- Past Life Regression
- Abitas Recording Studio on making high quality professional recordings
- Timeline Therapy
- Understanding how to create your marketing package.Pt 1 March
- Completing the marketing package. Pt 2 June
- Negotiation between Parts (September)
- Understanding and using Hash Tags and Instagram (Dec 2018)
- Fast/Rapid/Shock inductions & Kinaesthetic deepeners. (Dec 2019)
- Presentation from Dawn Rowley on various techniques. (June 2020)
- Protocol for dealing with clients presenting suicidal thoughts (March 2021)
- Gestalt Therapy Techniques (June 2021)
- Havening with Dawn plus Parts Therapy with John (November 2021)
- Past Life Regression (March 2022)