September event will be on-line using Zoom.
Our Hotel venue cannot accommodate our number of people.
I have been training at the venue and the maximum number
of attendees in their biggest room is 7 inclusive.
I am offer Supervision in line with the
GHR requirements and that is two hours and on-line only.
This will run from 11.00 am until 1.00pm.
A nominal charge of £10.87 will apply.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice.
Our supervision events are an excellent way to further build your confidence, skills and meet with fellow Hypnotherapists building a network of contacts.
These Supervision event exceeds the criteria of the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Attendance confirmation and receipts are issued by E Mail for the events.
These Supervision days are open to any qualified Hypnotherapists and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things Hypnotic!
If you have a video you believe might be of interest please contact me to discuss sharing this.
Requests to present on a topic this must be agreed and content approved with me prior to the event date.
The event will run from 11.00am until 1.00pm.
Price is only £10.87
Please book as early as possible.
Book and pay with PayPal or BACS.
Past Presentations include:
- Professional CD/MP3 recording
- Social Media
- Online marketing
- Optimized websites & Video production
- Rapid Inductions
- Gestalt Therapy Techniques
- Weight e.g. Reducing and removing food cravings and more…
- Fast Phobia & Re-Wind Technique
- Web Site Optimisation
- NLP including Swish Pattern & Distance Swish & New Behaviour Techniques
- Age Regression
- Glove Anaesthesia
- Esdaile Trance State
- Past Life Regression
- Abitas Recording Studio on making high quality professional recordings
- Timeline Therapy
- Understanding how to create your marketing package.Pt 1 March
- Completing the marketing package. Pt 2 June
- Negotiation between Parts (September)
- Understanding and using Hash Tags and Instagram (Dec 2018)
- Fast/Rapid/Shock inductions & Kinaesthetic deepeners. (Dec 2019)
- Presentation from Dawn Rowley on various techniques. (June 2020)