June event is now fully subscribed.
JUNE event will be on-line using Zoom.
A bit of background information on our guest presenter Dawn Rowley.
And an outline of what we will learn at our March event.
My name is Dawn Rowley and I’ve been practicing hypnotherapy for almost 10 years.
Having started out in my hypnotherapy career with social anxiety,I’ve had to work very hard on myself to improve my confidence both personally and professionally.
One of the toughest aspects of our jobs is getting clients, and as you are the product you’re selling, you must be confident of your abilities.
There is not a lack of potential clients, if you’re not getting enough clients it’s because you have failed to communicate to people how you can help them.
I hear many newer therapists say they feel very lost without scripts and don’t feel confident enough to do demonstrations and talks, however getting yourself out there and letting people know what you do is the most effective way of getting clients.
In this 2hr masterclass I’ll show you some fun, simple, easy techniques and concepts which can be used in client sessions, talks and demonstrations to showcase you as a confident and competent therapist.
You will learn:
- How to shift your clients focus from how they don’t want to be, to how they do want to be using an old-fashioned pocket watch.
- 4 pattern interrupt techniques that you can teach your clients to empower them to make the changes they want to make.
- A powerful way of using symbols to shift the unconscious mind away from a problem, towards a solution.
- A fun and enlightening way to use a candle to remind your client to practice the techniques you’ve taught them.
You have the opportunity to watch a live demonstration(s)
and practice with fellow hypnotherapists. Time permitting.
Demonstration & Practice not applicable to on-line events.
Managed by a GHR Accredited Training Provider and Acknowledged Supervisor.
Included is a FREE 2 hour session (10am until noon)
with e.g. presentations/demonstrations.
Subject to change without notice.
Copies of material will be available only to those attending the presentation.
The Free morning event is only available to those attending Supervision.
Places are limited due to our venues room capacity.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice.
Our supervision events are an excellent way to further build your confidence, skills and meet with fellow Hypnotherapists building a network of contacts.
These Supervision event exceeds the criteria of the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Attendance confirmation and receipts are issued by E Mail for the events.
These Supervision days are open to any qualified Hypnotherapists and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things Hypnotic!
If you have a video you believe might be of interest please contact me to discuss sharing this.
Requests to present on a topic this must be agreed and content approved with me prior to the event date.
The event will run from 10.00am until 3.00pm.
For on-line events, lunch break will be 30 minutes
Price is still only £45.00
Cancellation with partial refund is available until one full week before event date.
i.e. event 6th June = refund available until 30th May.
There is a £5.00 admin fee deduction so your refund will be £40.00.
This is due to changes made by PayPal not by me.
Please book as early as possible.
Book and pay with PayPal option ONLY.
Refreshments only included on arrival.Not applicable.
Now you can make your own tea at home.
Past Presentations include:
- Professional CD/MP3 recording
- Social Media
- Online marketing
- Optimized websites & Video production
- Rapid Inductions
- Gestalt Therapy Techniques
- Weight e.g. Reducing and removing food cravings and more…
- Fast Phobia & Re-Wind Technique
- Web Site Optimisation
- NLP including Swish Pattern & Distance Swish & New Behaviour Techniques
- Age Regression
- Glove Anaesthesia
- Esdaile Trance State
- Past Life Regression
- Abitas Recording Studio on making high quality professional recordings
- Timeline Therapy
- Understanding how to create your marketing package.Pt 1 March
- Completing the marketing package. Pt 2 June
- Negotiation between Parts (September)
- Understanding and using Hash Tags and Instagram (Dec 2018)
- Fast/Rapid/Shock inductions & Kinaesthetic deepeners. (Dec 2019)