This is an on-line via Zoom event from 11am till 1pm.
Happy to chat one to one via video at convenient date and time.
Scroll down for information and dates.
- Imagine your desire to change.
- Imagine creating that desire.
- Imagine achieving your desire.
- Imagine a life without limitations.
- Imagine a life without strains.
- Imagine a life where you are in charge of your time.
- Imagine a life where you are in control.
- Imagine a life where you decide when you work.
- Imagine a life where you set your limits.
- Imagine a life where you can change your lifestyle.
- Imagine a new successful career.
- Imagine a new you.
Allow me to share with you a little bit about how I entered into Hypnotherapy.
In the year 2000 I was invited to leave my position as Managing director of the largest company in our sector in the world outside of the USA.
No gripes on this as this is life.
However after a time searching and not finding a similar position the big house had to go along with the cars and the lifestyle.
With support from my wife we moved to what we now call our “in-between” house although it didn’t feel like that at the time.
This was getting difficult as capital was declining, patience fragmenting and life in general “not as we liked it”.
I was used to being busy, helping develop sales, profits and people. Used to working 14-16 hours each day. Now I was stuck!
Until in 2003 I read an article on Hypnotherapy and remembered my wife had some of “that” in 1993 and what a change in her.
We never discussed this.
I researched and eventually found someone to teach me this. My life changed as within 6 months of completing my training I was a very busy therapist. I loved it.
I had purpose, interest and a desire to help people.
After a few years of treating clients I decided to move into training. Accreditation completed in December 2006 and the first course ran in April 2007. Soon my school was established and in 2007 we moved from our “in-between” house to our current home in Southam.
So in the space of 4 years my life was back on track.
I am keeping this part short. I really do have control of my life and you can have the same. We have our nice home and cars and holidays back on track.
3 words sum me up, passionate, caring, quality.
I am passionate about hypnotherapy and helping people develop. I care about your future. I care about your skill set. I want you to succeed. I want you to be the best you can be.
Quality is important to me from our venue to the materials you receive to the quality of the teaching and to the after-care provided.
That’s enough reading and it gives you a little bit more information on me. From losing almost everything to re-gaining our life that we control.
Interested in changing your career?
Interested in learning new skills?
Interested in earning extra money and like helping people?
If you like meeting and helping people and can read and write then you can learn this fantastic skill.
Make your reservation and come to my free introduction to Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
Please complete my booking section and select cheque option as payment
method as I do not have a free button yet.
There is no hard sell, no sign on the day offers, no false promises.
Just join in and enjoy a couple of really beneficial hours.
If you are unable to attend on the group date, contact John to arrange a one on one introduction at a date and time to suit you. Tel: 07799 692356.
There is no catch, no obligation.
Come and meet John and spend a couple of hours learning about Hypnotherapy and the benefits it can bring to you.
- Ask any questions.
- You can experience Hypnosis at the event if you so wish.
- Discover how to help people change their lives and to live the life they wish.
- Significantly increase your income.
- Full or part time.
- Work the hours that suit you.
- Learn how to become a Hypnosis professional.
- Cease worrying about your “job” security.
- Take control of your future.
- Click on the “Find out more” link.