John is known across the UK and Europe as one of the top hands on practical trainers available.
John walks the walk!
Hypnotherapy 4-Day Refresher/Specialist Event
Thursday 9th – Sunday 12th November
This Refresher/Specialist event is for those who are already certified.
I have chosen 4 important subjects that I believe will be beneficial.
The course is open to all. Those who may want to concentrate on some specialist areas or those who do wish to refresh and return to the profession.
Day 1 is Age Regression
Allow me to share with you how I regress clients safely to their ISE and make the necessary changes to improve their lives.
Our day covers: –
- How to understand the Abbreviations e.g. ISE, SSE, ICT and more
- Understand Primary & Secondary Gains
- Understand the uses of AR
- How to Regress clients safely and effectively
- Uncover the Causal & resolve the internal conflict
- How to recognise and deal efficiently with abreactions
- Dealing with the IC (Inner child)
- Talking to the current adult (CA)
- How and when to use Age Progression or Future Pacing
- Future Re-enforcing
- Integrate and associate your client back to the present
- How to effectively deal with client resistance
- Is there such a thing as resistance? What else could it be?
- What to do when client says, nothing is happening or nothing is there
- Use my effective induction and deepener directly to Hypnotic Somnambulism
- The six main questions you must know and ask
- Regression 17 point process template
- Live demonstrations and practise with fellow delegates.
What you will get: –
- Course notes
- An E copy of my Regression Training Manual
- The confidence & ability to help clients’
- Tea/coffee/biscuits on arrival daily.
- Please note lunch is included daily.
Day 2 is Parts Therapy
I believe this is a must for all Hypnotherapists tool kit. If you already know something about Parts Therapy, you will benefit from increasing your knowledge and skill set. If you have never used Parts Therapy then you will learn a very powerful therapeutic method of helping clients improve their lives.
Our Day Covers: –
- What is Parts Therapy
- Client Centred Vs. Therapist Opinion
- Inner child conflict
- Silent therapy
- When to use Parts Therapy
- Preparing the client and yourself
- 6 Ps plan
- Negotiate or Arbitrate
- Using IMRs
- Respecting the emerging part(s)
- Questioning methods and Re-framing
- Concluding agreement with the part(s)
- Primary gains versus Secondary gains
- The process
- What to do if the issue returns
Our day includes: -Presentation, discussion and several live practical demonstrations and the opportunity to practise in a safe environment.
Most of our day will be spent watching demonstrations and having a go.
What you will get: –
- An E copy of my Parts Therapy Training Manual
- And the knowledge and confidence to help clients with problems such as but not limited to:
- Weight and or eating issues…
- Alcohol Abuse…
- Psycho Sexual problems and much more.
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth.
Day 3 is Weight Management.
- How to sell your expertise over the phone when your clients call
- How to make your telephone ring often and regularly
- How to overcome cravings
- How to stop clients eating certain foods
- Developing your skills in Aversion and Suggestive Therapy
- The reason Diets fail and Hypnosis works
- Using the Conveyer Belt
- Start Client’s Exercising during Sleep
- Amplify the Post Hypnotic Suggestion to increase effectiveness
- The difference between price and value
- How to Shrink Clients Stomach
- Learn my fantastic Imaginary Hypnotic ‘Gastric’ Band & Adjusting methods
- Discover how to run group sessions and gain group rapport in seconds
Our Day involves: – Live demonstrations of some of my methods, which will include…Craving & Food Busters…Changing clients’ behaviour…Uncover the Causal…Future Progression
What you will get: –
- A comprehensive session(s) running order for Weight & Banding
- Sound effects of porter taking patient to theatre. Sent by E Transfer
- An E copy of my Weight training manual after event.
- Plus hard copies during class.
- A prepared format for Hypnotic Gastric Banding
- Template for your own Group sessions, including all required material.
Day 4 is EMDR Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing
Learn this powerful breakthrough therapy for dealing with Trauma. EMDR can be used for much more than just PTSD (trauma), I have successfully used EMDR on Phobias, Fears, Guilt and more.
Our day covers: –
- The development of E.M.D.R.
- M.D.R. Procedure
- Preparing our client
- Working with our clients.
- The questions to ask
- Accelerated Information Process
- 8 stage process
- Information recording methods SUD
- Replacement Cognition VOC
- The use and benefits of Hypnosis combined with E.M.D.R.
Our day involves: –
- Learning all of the above
- Live demonstrations on cravings
- Single Trauma with volunteers
- Multiple Trauma with volunteers
- One on one practise using E.M.D.R.
- Combining E.M.D.R. with Hypnosis
What you will receive: –
- A 22 page course manual
- Full course and client recording notes.
- Exercise examples
- The confidence to treat a wider range of difficulties
We will not be spending the day talking through a manual nor face death by PowerPoint. There will be an element of presentation and most of our day, 80% will be on practical use of E.M.D.R. We learn quicker and easier by doing. We will practice on a Single Trauma or Event and then Multiple Traumas or Events. We will also cover & demonstrate the use of E.M.D.R. on cravings for Substance Abuse, Nicotine and Food. Think about how you learned to drive and I bet nobody spent hours with his or her driving instructor reading the Highway Code. We got into the car and he/she explained the pedals, mirrors etc. and we drove off and learned by doing. Our day will consist of me explaining the live a demonstration then you pair up and do the same. Your manual will be presented to you on commencement and we will refer to it as and when necessary.
The Award: – A Diploma as a Specialist Hypnotherapy Practitioner
Venue: The Angel Hotel, 143 Regent Street
Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4NZ
Times are start 09.30 & end 16.30
Training Fee £450.00.
This saves you over £150.00
Contact John on 01926 810436 or 07799 692356