Join me for my exciting and stimulating event and learn this wonderful,
break through powerful therapy for dealing with trauma (PTSD) and much more.
N.B. This course is designed for certified Hypnotherapists.
I have successfully used EMDR on phobias, fears, guilt and more.
On the day we cover…
EMDR incorporating Hypnosis
- The development and history of E.M.D.R.
- The Accelerated Information Process (AIP)
- The E.M.D.R. Procedures.
- The E.M.D.R. Protocol
- Preparing our client
- Questions to ask
- 8 stage process
- The negative feeling called the SUD and how to test
- The replacement feeling called the VOC and how to test
- What our clients need to complete between sessions
- How to use Hypnosis with EMDR and the reasons for incorporating Hypnosis?
- Live Demonstrations
- Demonstration on [Food] Cravings
- Demonstration on a Single Trauma
- Demonstration on Multiple Trauma
- Practical hands on exercises
The day involves learning together with live demonstrations.
Instead of spending the day talking through a manual or death by PowerPoint we will engage for most of our day (80%) on the practical uses of EMDR.
We learn quicker and easier by doing.
Group will practice on a Single trauma or event and then Multiple traumas or events.
Involving the use of EMDR on cravings for Substance Abuse, Nicotine and Food.
Our learning experience consists of me explaining followed by live demonstrations, then you have the opportunity to practice in a supervised environment.
Think about how you learned to drive and I bet nobody spent hours with his or her driving instructor reading the Highway Code.
We got into the car and he/she explained the pedals, mirrors etc. and we drove off and learned by doing.
- What you will receive:-
- A comprehensive 22 page E.M.D.R. manual
- A 4 ring binder c/w Punched pockets
- A quality pen
- Full course notes
- Client recording samples
- Exercise examples
- Live demonstrations
- The opportunity to be a volunteer and experience EMDR
- The opportunity to practise in a supervised environment
- The confidence to treat a wider range of difficulties
- A new valuable skill set
- Post course support
- You will experience and practise this powerful therapy several times
Please note lunch is not provided.