There are many reasons to become a hypnotherapist. Some people train to change their career, others train because they want to help people, and more train to improve their own life. Some, like me, have seen the benefits of hypnosis and decided to learn because it had, and continues to have, such a life changing effect. Whatever your personal reasons are, l have listed what many people consider the main benefits to be.
- Number one is job satisfaction. Nothing else comes remotely close. When you help your clients and they say, “Thank you, you have changed my life,” it feels so much better than achieving any sales target for an employer.
- You develop massive pride in what do. After you help someone to get over their obstacle or to help them make a new start or change their outlook from negative to positive, you will feel proud of what you have achieved, and rightly so!
- Being self employed allows you to make all the decisions. There is no one telling you what to do; you can charge what you like, work when you like and specialise in certain areas of interest such as sporting applications, weight loss, or phobias.
- You can work from home, from a Therapy Centre or even visit your clients. Do you want to save your time and money on travel expenses or would you rather get out and about, it’s up to you.
- Flexible working hours. Work as often as you wish, when you wish.
- How much do you want to earn? Decide how long you wish to work and divide one into the other and you have your hourly fee. You can often earn more working P/T self employed than F/T for an employer. How many smokers would you need to treat at £250.00 per session to improve your lot? The more you put in, the more you get out.
- And there’s the joy and satisfaction of having your own business and letters after your name.
To become a hypnotherapist…